MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to enquire about universal angel eyes (even though a bitch 2 fit) guy in motar mania said that they are bringin out ful angel eye head light conversions for the zed in new year only £149.99 anyone no any other details about these

·
892 Posts
Not heard it myself, but you got me excited now!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
not seen the new ones for thr zr......the only other ones are the ones that droog has made himself....after a few goes hes got them sorted...
and yes they are a big job and not for the faint hearted..I ve done some on another car but have fitted them to the inner lights and not the outer (dipped beem) . The heat in the headlight will damage the LED in the cheap ones.........................

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah was gonna get a set of the universal ones droog as but yeah saw the pics of wen he was fittin it think prob be easier and cheaper 2 wait for the full conversion

·
Registered
938 Posts
essexgirlracer said:
yeah was gonna get a set of the universal ones droog as but yeah saw the pics of wen he was fittin it think prob be easier and cheaper 2 wait for the full conversion
where are those pics ? i havent seen those
can you show me?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Im round the corner from motar mania ill pop in there tomorrow see if hes got any futher with it. I would love angel eyes on my zed YUMMMY!

·
892 Posts
kaser-zr said:
essexgirlracer said:
where are those pics ? i havent seen those
can you show me?

·
455 Posts
oh suit you sir, like them sir dont you sir, ooh sir ooh.....

where's me checkbook . . . .

·
2,585 Posts
it would be about time they were made for the ZR since they are already being made for a TRANSIT!!
(yes a ford van)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts