MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And they say women drivers are safer...

On the way to work down a 40mph road(yes im good boy atm as seen as i can get over 300miles out of a tank) and i was passed by no less the 4 women drivers (3 undertook and shot off at speed) Then i saw:

2 women that were on there mobile phones, 1 was smoking too
1 was doing her hair and make-up(and TBH it was a waste ot time :sick: )
3 women either braking for invisible cars/people
and 1 woman who clearly didn't belong on the road, as she did 20mph, didn't indicate and nearly side swiped 3 other drivers...

now im not saying men aren't just as bad (BMW drivers seem to have an inability to use indicators, merc drivers accelerators seem to stick, and golf drivers seem to think there car is 20ft wide) But i mean come on, women have over taken us 10 fold atm

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
lol at the invisible braking, just had the same from a chump that pulled out in front of me in an Audi A6 :wacko:

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont get it, they see someone brake in wales and then slam on themselves... even though there like the distance of the moon away..

haha had a great one last night actually, she broke everytime another car came down the road, and pulled right onto the other side to go past parked cars.. few horns beeped at her

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
i was drivin on the motorway..the other week and a woman was in front of me...braking every 2 mins....WHY?????:closedey:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Had a BMW cut me off while i was on my motorbike... and then tried to race me.... lol?

Car...Motorbike...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts