MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omg im feeling soo weired, picture the scene, on the way upstairs. notice a gerkin jar (swimming in vinergar) think one wont hurt...so wrong Munch half of it on the way up get to the top accidentally swallow too much of the vinigar coating, choke, vinigar goes up me nose (mouth to nose route) causing me to sneeze and suck bacl :hurt: in short half the girking went down and came up via me nose :blink2: now alll i can smell is vinigar :hurt: but my airways are clean as :wohow: .. so nextime you raid the cookie jar/gerkins/rich tea just think :hiding:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
p.s almost ran over a post man today... guess it does come around :D

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i had my stomache would be lying on the floor im ill :(

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
hob said:
Omg im feeling soo weired, picture the scene, on the way upstairs. notice a gerkin jar (swimming in vinergar) think one wont hurt...so wrong Munch half of it on the way up get to the top accidentally swallow too much of the vinigar coating, choke, vinigar goes up me nose (mouth to nose route) causing me to sneeze and suck bacl :hurt: in short half the girking went down and came up via me nose :blink2: now alll i can smell is vinigar :hurt: but my airways are clean as :wohow: .. so nextime you raid the cookie jar/gerkins/rich tea just think :hiding:

why do you keep your gherkins up the stairs???? :blink1: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: ;) ;) :wallb:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
It does make you think, last week I was driving home from work and came to a standstill on the M4 for about 40mins. 5 fire engines and alot more ambulances went passed and it looked really serious. They closed all 3 lanes apart from the hard shoulder, I was one of the 1st let through and saw people being cut out of the wreakage. It must have only happened just in front of me a 10 car pile up, I thought if I had left work 2 minutes earlier I could have been in it... Makes you think :angel:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
:chef:

OMG thats not funny.......you could of choked to death :x:

Glad your OK tho :up:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
sounds like you got in to a bit of a pickle there!!!

or should i say a bit of pickle got in to you?

glad you live just thank god it was not a giant pickled oinion chip shop style!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Gerkins are evil, been saying it for years. God knows why McDonalds insist on trying to kill folk by putting them in their burgers. I am suprised that nobody has spotted what they are trying to do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts