MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't decide what way to go with my alloys. Its doing my head in so I need some opinions. Please bear in mind I have black LED Technos also and the whole look /feel of the car rather than just the alloys. I was fairly fixed on some Kei Flux or Kruzes with blue lip, but now have come across team dynamics pro race series which they do in black and white already with the blue lip??? decisions, decisions.

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
The first pic looks the best tbh mate, looks pretty darn awesome!

·
Registered
149 Posts
you havent done the whole front for the white alloys...

i think the blacks look better but i am thinking about something like the whites for mine...

go for whites!

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
white on blue = pure sex :D:D:D but get black as i have white straights :D

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Black with blue !

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
do the first one mate as its so different and it makes your car look so mean,

at the end of the day what one makes you fell happy. you cant drive something that everyone else likes and not you!!!

'use the force inside you my son'

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
lol @ everyone. Its 50/50 :rofl:

IMO first ones mate, it gives off a mean look, but at the same time looking gorgeous :yes:

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
im very torn between the two mate, as the style of alloy uve posted on the two photoshops is different to the actual two alloys youve posted in the single pictures

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im very torn between the two mate, as the style of alloy uve posted on the two photoshops is different to the actual two alloys youve posted in the single pictures
I like the deeper dish style of the first ones as these give a bigger lip to colour code. The alloys pics ive posted are stock items with the blue lip but I think they look too sport for my Zed. The white ones don't really go with my black lights so looks like option one FTW! There are a few different alloys which are similar like kei flux, kei kruze, and some of the fuel rims so its just deciding which will work best with the colour coded lip.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts