MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jonnaz an myself have penned in our zeds to get tints done in the middle of January (might be Feb but im sure its Jan....its late and cant remember exactly) at Autotint in Newcastle...

Basically the more who come the cheaper we all get the tints... :up:

So sign up...he he and maybe we can get a little meet organised too!

Tints....at a cheaper price done by a top class firm... :mrgreen:

·
892 Posts
How much?

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If we get 8 i think £100 for all around single colour tints...

Sounds good to me... :up:

·
892 Posts
GIL5294 said:
If we get 8 i think £100 for all around single colour tints...

Sounds good to me... :up:
Really!? :bash:

Put me down!

How much we looking at if we dont get that figure?

i need a confirmed cost before i can say yay or nay for definate

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well me and Jonnaz spoke to them a while ago and for 3 zeds it would be around £150 for single colour...

The top price they charge is £180 for ONE car...but they said if we can get more, like 5+...the more the price would come down....so over 5 cars and were lookin at about £130 ish i would say...

I know theres me and Jonnaz and i think Smoggie is wanting them too if there that price...

So they can do like 10 cars in 1 day, i think so the more that come......the more we all save!

Sounds good? :up:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its in Newcastle near Scotswood Road...not far from the A1 past the Metro Radio Arena...

·
892 Posts
well, put me down on the list, sounds like a deal to me

·
Banned
107 Posts
I don't want to interrupt because you sound like you have a good deal there but are you saying they will do a single tint all round or a single colour?

if you have single tint then it won't be much darker than the factory tint because of the legal limit you are allowed on the front door windows....

for instance I have tints all round (except the front windscreen) & it starts light at the front & moves to limo black at the back to give it a good effect.

ZRVic will know what I mean if no one else does?!?

·
Banned
107 Posts
Yeah there is a pic or two on the Ipswich Meet part under gallery on this site - it certainly looks the dogs dangles

·
989 Posts
Gil put my name down defo .... Another question tho does it matter if ya car is 3 dr or 5 dr cos i think 5 dr's are more expensive.

also my bro's solar red zed got dun at auto tint in the town and there fuckin class ...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Ok the based on 3 3dr cars deal is single colour tints are £150 ANY colouror gradient tints £180.

They can only take 8 cars but if i remember correctly if we get 8 the price drops to about £130/£160.

Jonnaz
GIL5294
Smoggie (Ewan)
Bech100
Monkey Magic
56PCD

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Shifty said:
dont think they will do anything past the B pilla anymore
Does anyone know the official limits for back and front side windows, and whats allowed on the windscreen and rear window, if anything?

Cheers. Ewan.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts