MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks, first post and i thought i'd put up a couple of dodgy pics taken with my camera phone( as my mum ran out the battery on my digital camera and i canny be bothered going to get some more at the moment. :bash:

Standard outside but with a few tricks inside ;)

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
I thought when i read the topic there would be something like this ........

Seriously m8, well tidy install!!!!!!!!!

·
1,232 Posts
Im liking the gridspokes more and more every time I see them.

So what to the screens show? rear camera, tv, dvd? (yeah, im nosey ;))

·
Registered
326 Posts
love those screens

u,ve got to spill the details on where u got them?, howmuch?, and how hard 2 fit. The car looks very fimilar like the 1 that always goes down to shawhead tweed st is that u?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol thats airdries second finest, nectar of the god's!

The screen shows DVD (from the headunit i got from the same site, its great cos you don't have to find somewhere to stash a DVD player!)can put the MP3's onto DVD and play them. Serious amount of songs!!!

Seen as you've all been so nice and i might want info of you lot in the future i'll let you in on the best kept secret in the ICE world. :bash:

www.mp3playerstore.com

Absolutly dynamite stuff!! and amazing prices! Service is brilliant, stuff delivered quickly (christ i sound like i'm getting paid to say that!) only bad thing is you got to pay tax on them top customs. I paid about £60 for £250 worth of stuff so still well worth it!!!

Element thats me alright, thats where the missus stays! Where you from? Spanner you about shawhead to?

Cheers

Oh and they were a piece of p*ss to install!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts