1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 4 days of driving around in mud and making my car look like this:

Until my brother (AaronG) cleaned it for me! :D

I even had mud on the inside of the windows.....:axe:

He has loads of cleaning stuff and I'm sure he'll post what he used but I have no idea. It took about 2 hours to remove all the dirt but I'm glad she is clean again. Cheers bro :D

Only got a few quick snaps on the phone but the finish is superb!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
anybody ever notice how certain colour cars look better in certain surrounds, like green always looks better on grass, grey looks better in the snow, and blue looks good by the sea...lol

looking good matey

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well after 4 days of driving around in mud and making my car look like this:

Until my brother (AaronG) cleaned it for me! :D

I even had mud on the inside of the windows.....:axe:

He has loads of cleaning stuff and I'm sure he'll post what he used but I have no idea. It took about 2 hours to remove all the dirt but I'm glad she is clean again. Cheers bro :D

Only got a few quick snaps on the phone but the finish is superb!

nice mate! it not 2 bad 2 be a little dirty every now and then tho lol

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, and to answer your questions its lemans green and the parking sensors came on the car but were an optional extra. One of the reasons I bought the car was because of its spec. I think it has every extra except tge traffic master clock but thats probably becuase it came with a £1500 Becker sat nav system too (also an optional extra) and the heated seats :D

Other extras include: fogs, skirts, monaco's, rear headrests, sunroof, aircon, 17" straights, heated electric mirrors, parking sensors, leather wheel probably some more but I can't remember :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.