MG ZR
1.4litre
21179 miles (iirc)
Silver, 5-Door
17inch Straights
Mot and tax has 11months left
Aircon
Serviced today

Completely standard car, and well looked after, couple of stone chips and minor scratches as usual.

Now forecourt value, is £5595 as thats what it was up for around a month ago.

Im looking to sell for around £5000, Do you think this is a reasonable price or should it be less or more, and be please be honest.

And no, dont worry, im not ditching the ZR, im getting a 3 door black one instead =D And making some money at the same time.

Cheers.

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
As above, my 55 plate mark 2 with similar mileage is just about worth £5k these days id say, especially with the credit crunch, you'd be lucky to get £4k, hope all goes well with the sale...

Also, when MG starts selling cars in the UK again, do you think we should see a rise in demand and therefore prices paid for our cars???

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
remember dealers usually mark up by 1/3 the price they give for trade in....

however your mileage is low, which is in your favour, on the other hand, it is a car with a bad reputation and a non-existant company(yes i know they were bought) and people will look down on it.

Also people are looking for smaller moe eco cars so should be in good stead.. But dont think you will get more than 4k for it...

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
I sold a 55 plate mk2, 3 door in black with 30k for £4400.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts