MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(i crashed my zed on thursday night. its not looking good for the car or my licence. hit a brick wall at over 90mph. tbh im lucky to still be here. still cant believe it:(:(:(

·
Boost ftw!!
1,493 Posts
Not so good mate. Sorry to hear it. At least you're ok though, could 've been a lot worse.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it could have been mate. got the daunting task of rebuilding her now though as i dont think the insurance will pay up.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
sorry but driving at those speeds you wont get sympathy hun, and a brick wall? what if it was a human being?

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
is it just me that finds it funny that you hit a brick wall at over 90mph but all you need is a few front end parts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok well first i hit a roundabout, then 3 wooden fences, over a wet field, then a wall.

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
right so you where doing over 90mph going towards a roundabout. i'm going to take a guess that the road was a 30 or 40mph zone

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
bry makes no difference if the road was wet or dry doing that ridiculous speed is asking for an accident.!

so you still decided to do 90 in a 60? riiightt

·
aka 25inprogress
7,940 Posts
where police called? and get some pics of the car up :D

oh and im not having a dig cus i used to drive like a dicK at times to

·
Registered
113 Posts
bry makes no difference if the road was wet or dry doing that ridiculous speed is asking for an accident.!

so you still decided to do 90 in a 60? riiightt
Why do most people on this site pretend that theyve never broken the speed limit....does my head in... i bet every single person on here's done 90mph before!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Why do most people on this site pretend that theyve never broken the speed limit....does my head in... i bet every single person on here's done 90mph before!!!!!!!!
oh dear... you used to "every single person" line... get ready for a fire storm...lol

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.