MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girlfriend and her parents have just gone and bought a bengal cat!!!i cant believe it iam shit scared of cats and i aint ashamed to admit it!!! coz its a bengal cat it looks like a leopard and grows to the size of a small dog!!!i just hate cats and i think they are a pointless pet, you cant walk them, the feed and clean themselves, whats the point in buying a cat!!!i say get a dog!! but what am i goin to do now?
any suggestions?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
cut their claws?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i really hate cats, if they dont come near me then i am ok, they are really sly animals and you dont know what they are going to do next!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did that with their last cat but a car sorted it out for me!!lol

·
"two infinitys, and beyond"
582 Posts
Well if ure nnot ashamed to admit that u dont like them just tell her parents or her this and they can keep it locked in another room when u go round? or keep it outside?

Or simply kick it :D

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
nowt wrong with cats, they are the perfect pet, you know they will never piss or shit in your house, and don't start barking everytime they see another dog or the postman comes. they don't smell, slobber, bite hard, and are usually very nice natured. unlike a dog which could turn on you at anytime with horrific conciquences.

sorry about the rant! you just can't bad mouth cats!

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Mitch - ZR said:
nowt wrong with cats, they are the perfect pet, you know they will never piss or shit in your house, and don't start barking everytime they see another dog or the postman comes. they don't smell, slobber, bite hard, and are usually very nice natured. unlike a dog which could turn on you at anytime with horrific conciquences.

sorry about the rant! you just can't bad mouth cats!

you've obviously never had siamese cats as pets then [-X [-X

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
my cat did go nuts at the vets the other day and them claws were striking out and drawing blood. and it aint a 'sit on your knee' cat at all, it enjoys a bit of biting and scratching, but it doesn't hurt much, even if she means it!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hoogie said:
let me at it

i can make cats fly

ask al and emma
PMSL!!! <searches for the utterlybutterly & the keys to #2 shed>

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
you cruel fuckers!

cats are fine, bengal's arnt too bad! but then when you see the number of cats my mum have then i'd guess you'd say i'm used to it!

oh and never ever ever buy a siamese! evil fucking things! they are the ones to kick! :evil:

·
1,431 Posts
dont get me wrong..........i love my cat, its my baby!!

but it is a complete pain in the fucking arse!!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
i'm with you on that! getting in the way with your hands full and then cutting you up and tripping you!

·
1,431 Posts
she was well cute when she was a kitten.......

FAO: Al
i want another kitten pleassssssssssseeeeeee!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts