MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks m8 iv had a look at some of them. But this is repair cover meaning AA will put 500 towards your car repairs

·
Registered
97 Posts
I took it out after reading a couple of threads on here.. I so far have claimed once for a head gasket replacement. From my experience it is well worth taking out as long as you have AA cover..

·
"two infinitys, and beyond"
582 Posts
i took it out when i had my ZR as someone i work with had an MG ZS which had HGF and he also had this policy, came in very useful for him. He had no troubles at all getting it repaired and back on the road.

Thankfully i never needed to use mine, so when i sold the ZR i cancelled it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
had the cover when the engine in my 160 went bye-bye, they recovered me, and i got the promised £500 (less first £25, so they payout £475) after they'd been out to inspect it and decreed that it was the cause of the breakdown/recovery, just the rest of the cost i had to sell my kidneys for....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Breakdown Repair Cover

Q ... Do I have to keep my car regularly serviced?

A ... Yes. Once you have nominated a vehicle for Breakdown Repair Cover then you will need to keep it serviced in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. Servicing must be done by a suitable garage business, eg not a neighbour, friend or family member, but a garage trading business with garage premises. You may be asked to produce evidence of servicing when you make a claim so be sure to retain your receipts and invoices.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts