MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People who touch revolving doors as they move causing them to stop!!!!

was just in Morrisons and this bloody woman caught the thing SEVEN times!! It literally took a minte and a half of my life to get through 6 odd feet of revolving door!!

BITCH!!!

:x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Jib 21 said:
People who touch revolving doors as they move causing them to stop!!!!

was just in Morrisons and this bloody woman caught the thing SEVEN times!! It literally took a minte and a half of my life to get through 6 odd feet of revolving door!!

BITCH!!!

:x: :x: :x: :x: :x:

hahahahahaha!

maybe she had a nervous twitch!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Think my pet hate is when people text or type 'Ickle' instead of Little - god i hate it!!!!! :x: :x: :x:

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
im a bugger for the revolving doors... but i only do it when the annoying kids that run into u 20 times on isle 3 get to the door, swift kick job done

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
ZRVic said:
LMAO

U'll hate me then Lynn coz i say ickle or lil as well as type it!!!
you SAY it?????????? :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:
My daughter does and i'm always on her back about it lol

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
I hate it when lorry drivers put there hazards on when loading, a car parks behind them you lwait to let them out (only seeing one side of the truck as the other is obscured by the car) then give up, drive passed are realise they have there hazards on.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I hate it when you get pubic hair in your teeth!!

no that came out wrong...I meant to say when the bin men leave the dustbin in the middle of the drive!!

·
1,431 Posts
GSXR said:

no that came out wrong...I meant to say when the bin men leave the dustbin in the middle of the drive!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well funny

·
1,232 Posts
I hate those lorrys with those orange flashing lights that *look* like indicators, but infact arn't... the "warning" ones, or whatever they are. The ones they have on while driving..

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
My biggest one is shit drivers. 80% of the population are fine, 10% are just plain rubbish and shouldn't be in a car (yummy mummies in chealsa tractors for example) and the 10% who are obstonant cunts who speed, tailgate, undertake, don't use indicators, get roadrage then blame you, jump lights, barge in onto a sliproad at the last minute, double park............

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
GSXR said:

and bloody telesales that phone in the middle of cooking dinner!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
one_o_five said:
People who are in the middle of cooking dinner when i'm trying to make some telesales . . . .
PMSL!! Back at ya Lynn!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts