MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for the quality, one thing I aint is a photographer !! Oh and I was using a crappy cheap camera ;)

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Looking good....i used to have that colour....

You need a few mods on it now :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
you changed the pic but still looks pink lol

lexus lights mate would do it well either the black magic or the red snakes

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aye I know shifty, even tried Photoshopping the bloody thing and it still looks dodgy :D Ah well, I know meself in real life it's bright red lol.

Aye mods are high on the list, just going to have to wait till the pain of xmas shopping has eased off on my poor credit card first :hurt:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking good mate :up:

Glad to see someone using the old Esso Pertol Station on Riverside for a photo opportunity! :mrgreen:

I think the red snakes lexus lights would look good on your car.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well spotted Adrian :up: Only reason i used that is because i've worked in the building right next to it for the last 19 years !! So where do i get these snake eye lights from then ? Oh and the exhaust shield an all while i'm at it ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Adrian, i'll have a look around. Was a busy day for ZR spotting in the toon the day, seen another red ane, two silver and a trophy blue !!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know, there are loads of Zed's in Abdn, just not on here.

Get some site stickers on your car like me. Also do what I do and wave to other Zed drivers and give them a flash. Some wave back, some don't though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts