MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like to say a big thank you to all of you guys who made it to the Birch meet today.

Top thanks to Totty.
Rach, thanks for looking after me today even if that Shitron almost took you out on the way there. oh and btw, did you have lead in those trainers of urs??? somehow going i used 3/4 of a tank of petrol and on the way back only 1/4!

And a general thanks to everyone who let me come along and made me feel welcome, i had my doubts on coming but glad i did, i can see alot of friendships forming from this meet.

Oh, and a part spotted/anyone know who. whilst on the M62 heading towards Leeds i spotted a Black or dark Green Zed, with Silver chinesse symbols on the rear 1/4s, plus lexus rear lights. plate starting in SF03 or 04 i think. tired to give me a little race.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Yea thanks EVERYONE for a great day got my mind off the shit what was happening in my life

IMPULSE BUYING at its best that meet was for me

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
nice to meet you adam glad you had a safe trip back , hope to see you at more meets now the first is always the worst lol ( scared to meet people)
you get addicted after that

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have my name down for Milton Keynes as that ones abit more local for me!

hey you never know i might see if the 2 or 3 members in PeterBorough fancy having thier own meet maybe??

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Oh Shit Adam ...................I did'nt realise that it was YOU (Or Rachel fer that matter) til I was reversin out & headin off back

You should have come over & introduced yerself ......(I know i'm abit daunting to look at & act like a stupid [email protected] most of the time .....

BUT I DON'T BITE.............well not hard anyway !!!!!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i was taken aback by the Zed's parked there and had gone rather shy as well Keith, there will be other times for you to bite! or maybe nibble! :blink2:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cant speak for rach but i er.......um.......cant wait!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
PMSL. Mad, or aaallllll mad, lol. Adam nice to meet you finally mate, hope to see you at more meets soon.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*vocie of Andy from little Brition* YEH I KNOW!

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
not sure about the nibbling bit, but you're welcome up here any time mate!!! :)

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
towersl said:
not sure about the nibbling bit, but you're welcome up here any time mate!!! :)
hey i dont nibble anyone or anything! that'll be keith!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just dont make me go down to the showcase again! that road is fecking horrible! bilstein and pot holes dont mix!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good to meet you too Adam,I was the one you met a bit further up M6,i cum late.

And BTW Keith,i made sure i came over and said Hi,where was my soddin Nibble,feel quite put out now...............ohhhhhhh u bitch !!!!!!!!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good to meet you too Jason. shame you missed J19! bloody 4x4s hey! :wallb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts