MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
could be someone he knows , they are from leeds ,but not the first time people have used his pics without him knowing . the last time we all bombarded the seller with questions asking why he felt he needed to use pauls photos without permission ,strangely enough they never answered

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
chrisibrahim said:
does any one no were you can get that bonnet with the mesh in and a price for it.its really nice

speak to steve b from banshee not sure if thats the actual cadumuro bonnet in the pics but they supply cad kits so hes your man to speak to

·
Registered
280 Posts
ive just been on and it says evo/marranello bonnet venting kit fibre glass £175 and evo/marranello bonnet kit £685. surely in cannot be that much fror a bonnet plus what a venting kit and how do you put them on if you no mate

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
chrisibrahim said:
ive just been on and it says evo/marranello bonnet venting kit fibre glass £175 and evo/marranello bonnet kit £685. surely in cannot be that much fror a bonnet plus what a venting kit and how do you put them on if you no mate

im guessing the vent kit is so you can have it done yourself , and comes in its raw form . but the bonnet is complete and painted but i would be guessing

·
Registered
312 Posts
The other car in the pics is mine, theres actually 3 posts in total with both mine and Pauls cars. One selling the front, another the side skirts and the final selling the back part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts