MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
LOL things to do when you get bored! wind up scammers online!

Fantastic! the best part of it is i have met a few of these scammers and watch one get carted off in a police van! but there are soooooooo many tricks out there you would not believe!

stock certs are appearing again! oh what fun!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
why not! i dont do much baiting but it was once part of my job! i wrote the procedure for finding scammers on our systems but its all good fun!

i rember one afternoon i was asked to check our bankers where following my rules and i found a scammer taking over trying to take over 50k off us wich they missed!!! its always nice to be the best! lol!

now money laudering on the other hand is alot more interesting, the rules are very hard but it is still easy to do hence the idusrty spending millions on stopping it!

if you ever get the chance try and track those people, they are alot more intersting as they dont take chances, have fun with your scammer!

ps last you nearly $100 Billion was last through on line banking and this kind of thing! no bank will admit it but it happens! thankfully we are safe as the banks have to cough up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts