MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get lots of peeps asking how much the Avos dropped my car so i thought i'd post these pics for ya'll to see!!

Before

After

·
892 Posts
Bloody hell, i forgot how high they are standard. Looks like a bloody tractor!

·
Registered
134 Posts
lowering

definately need to get mine done!

i just got price for lowering 25mm on spax springs £190

does that sound good???

N/B i cannot lower any more that 30mm with the 18's on (just to save the questions about why only 25mm)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Bech100 said:
Bloody hell, i forgot how high they are standard. Looks like a bloody tractor!
Where's Ice Maiden when u need her? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: lowering

adsz said:
definately need to get mine done!

i just got price for lowering 25mm on spax springs £190

does that sound good???

N/B i cannot lower any more that 30mm with the 18's on (just to save the questions about why only 25mm)
You can chap!! Chris has his lowered 35mm with 18"s!!

Is that price just for the springs coz if it is its bloody expensive imo!! Mine were £110 inc VAT and delivery!

·
Registered
70 Posts
thats me !!!
mine is on 18's with a 35mm drop on avo's, when lowered at demon tweeks it measured 40mm drop from standard !!!

It was on 19's but Tony took them off my hands !!
Will be back on 19's shortly though as my Chromes are up for sale

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah i know, bought a laptop and forgot my password from the old computer as it was stored each time i went on the site, so just re registered as johnno83 for the new site !
sorry everyone, i was chris160 on old site

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: lowering

GIL5294 said:
ZRVic said:
Mine were £110 inc VAT and delivery!
Where you get that price fom...and delivery!!!

:-k
from warrior motorsport in claydon, nr ipswich (near where i live in case u wondered!!

Then £80 fitting!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Have you got any contact details so i can give them a buzz...cant find em online!!!

Cheers....Banshee do them for £105 but i dont know what they charge for delivery...

·
892 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Have you got any contact details so i can give them a buzz...cant find em online!!!

Cheers....Banshee do them for £105 but i dont know what they charge for delivery...
They are £115 in VAT and delivery from banshee, i am pretty sure.

·
Registered
134 Posts
YUP that was for the springs and fitting!

Where are all these 35mm avo springs coming from cos ive only ever seen them list as 30mm drop!

what did i miss i mean im almost certain i havent just emerged from a ramdom rock!!

HEELLLLLPPPP!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
adsz said:
YUP that was for the springs and fitting!

Where are all these 35mm avo springs coming from cos ive only ever seen them list as 30mm drop!

what did i miss i mean im almost certain i havent just emerged from a ramdom rock!!

HEELLLLLPPPP!
If thats fitting inc, thats a good price!! Just double check they are for a ZR as spax have onlky just started making em and some people are being given r25 ones!!

My Avo's came direct from Avo and are def 35mm drop. I was told i could only get Avo(35mm), Eibach(35mm but more £s) or XPower(20-25mm drop)!! But this was a few months ago!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
eibach are a good make of spring but expensive plus they wont lower as much as the AVO's !!
give Demon Tweeks a call and they will let you know cost etc as thats where i had mine from plus fitted

(0)1978 664466

·
Registered
134 Posts
To avo dot com.........................................................................

and beyond!

by the time you read this post i will know what the ook is happenin and i will have decided what ima gonna do about the stiltyness of my car and sooner than you can say mug me im an old rich lady i will be ridin low!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts