MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come on peeps say hello , 93 of u out there have never sed ello,
post yur own thread on the newby section

[-o< [-o< :grin: :grin:

.......u no u want to !! =D> =D> =D>


still a frightening statistic over a third of members not posting :-k :-k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
you will prob find they reg and went away !

get the admin 2 send out a mass email sayin hi blah blah the site is up and runnin blah blah !! get my drift ! best 2 wait til u got name sorted tho !!

youll b suprised how many cum bac \:D/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
they might have signed up and lost the site cause whrn i type "www.themgzr.co.uk" i get page could not be found

dont get it till i type the IP addy in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Once the url gets sorted I'm sure they will get posting, and more will join, and I'm sure admin will be sending out a email to all members when the site is back up fully
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,634 Posts
Bossman said:
come on peeps say hello , 93 of u out there have never sed ello,
post yur own thread on the newby section

[-o< [-o< :grin: :grin:

.......u no u want to !! =D> =D> =D>


still a frightening statistic over a third of members not posting :-k :-k
Me thinks your making up for the the third !! =; =; =; :-^ :-^ :-^
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,931 Posts
Hopefully they'll be back when everythings sorted.

I've not been flyering any cars as the original web address isn't working for me either.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Richard said:
Bossman said:
come on peeps say hello , 93 of u out there have never sed ello,
post yur own thread on the newby section

[-o< [-o< :grin: :grin:

.......u no u want to !! =D> =D> =D>


still a frightening statistic over a third of members not posting :-k :-k
Me thinks your making up for the the third !! =; =; =; :-^ :-^ :-^


someone has too :cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
JayJay said:
Hopefully they'll be back when everythings sorted.

I've not been flyering any cars as the original web address isn't working for me either.
Me neither. I made a shit load of cards to stick under window wipers and pass around and I even laminated some of them so they don`t get wet when its raining (which it nearly always is), but I daren`t put any out at the moment cos the site ain`t working properly. I`m even thinking of making a load more with the http://216.180.235.181 addy on it as an additional choice if the first one isn`t working. I`m just hoping that we do get back to the original site as soon as possible and that this temp one doesn`t become the permanent one and all the cards I`ve made so far are obsolete. #-o

Cheers. Ewan.
 

·
Sick puppy!
Joined
·
8,091 Posts
smoggie said:
JayJay said:
Hopefully they'll be back when everythings sorted.

I've not been flyering any cars as the original web address isn't working for me either.
Me neither. I made a shit load of cards to stick under window wipers and pass around and I even laminated some of them so they don`t get wet when its raining (which it nearly always is), but I daren`t put any out at the moment cos the site ain`t working properly. I`m even thinking of making a load more with the http://216.180.235.181 addy on it as an additional choice if the first one isn`t working. I`m just hoping that we do get back to the original site as soon as possible and that this temp one doesn`t become the permanent one and all the cards I`ve made so far are obsolete. #-o




i think it will be goin back to the old link
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top