MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess most of you know about this date and what is supposed to happen!

I have heard the story's and even watched the 6 10min you tube clips about the date which I think was taken from the history channel, If anything it was an interesting story!

So according to books, religion, and science which includes some hidden code form the WWW the world is meant to end on the above date.

Personally I am not convinced, though part of it makes me think there is a chance that something big is due to happen i.e. nuclear war.

Before saying you think its fake or true I would advise to watch the youtube clips, there easy to find.

Discuss!! :thankyou:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
lol.

So according to books, religion, and science

Science & religion are mutually exclusive, world was supposed to end in 2000, it's taking too long atm.

On 21/12/2012 I'll kick it off, if everyone else wants to join in? I would like to see at least one you tube documentary that is "true".

·
:(
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol.

Science & religion are mutually exclusive, world was supposed to end in 2000, it's taking too long atm.

On 21/12/2012 I'll kick it off, if everyone else wants to join in? I would like to see at least one you tube documentary that is "true".
Like said is just more than anything a good story or something to watch, though a lot of people believe this to be true.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
I love how there is always a plot by scientists and governments and only the "free" thinkers will prevail.

The US for somewhere that is supposedly the "land of the free" seem to have some major freedom issues.

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
21/12 2012? What time, because I'm busy in the morning. Will it be after 1.30PM? That would be better for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.