MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
im with you on that tony unless you can fit different struts to give clearance and get some tyres, which i couldnt find but some one on here said was avalible :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
775 Posts
i would of loved 20"s but after fitting the 19"s and seeing how close they are i must agree and when you look at 19"s on a zed they are sweet enough,

·
Registered
775 Posts
its nothing to do with the arch its the struts they hit , the arch on the back would take them and the front would if you removed the wheel arch linner and cut the bumper but you carnt get round the struts that easy, and does anyone make 7" X 20" wheels and 215 / 30 / 20 tyres :confused:

·
Registered
451 Posts
I would be VERY surprised to see a ZR with 20"s on....my 19"s look like a caricature now and only just clear the struts so 20"s??....dont think so!

·
Registered
775 Posts
:lol: :lol: i noticed that on mine i pulled it off the drive the other day while i washed the drive off and when i turned round i had left the wheels locked over and it did look like a caricature :D

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
20's will fit if you modify everything to go around them.

They'll bit a bit skinny tho... the 19's that fit have to be extra narrow for clearance.. and some IMHO look like pram wheels!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
tony-160vvc said:
GT said:
20's will fit if you modify everything to go around them.

They'll bit a bit skinny tho... the 19's that fit have to be extra narrow for clearance.. and some IMHO look like pram wheels!
Agree :D
I agree too!!

But lets face it, nothing is impossible if you have the cash....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts