MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading about this on piston heads the other day. I really like the look of it, seems like ford are getting back on form.

Not 100% sure on how the FWD is going to go down but im sure they wont mess this up.

Needless to say im sure there are going to be some jealouse st owners out there when they see these on the roads :)..

Heres a vid i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL4v-Mg_78Q

And a few pics.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
It does look nice lol..... but its a ford lol

EDIT* OMG :yikes: 115mph out of a 280bhp engine that shockingly slow

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
yeah it looks mint tbh!

lol damo if it makes you feel any better this thread is better than the last one :D

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
It is very nice! :yes:
Even if it is Celtic colours ;)

Thats me ****ed then :(
I could give an RS a run for its money with the ZR, but with the new one having 300bhp-odds, i dont stand a chance :no:

Forged engine is coming just in time! ;)

·
2.0 GT T-bar :D
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant wait to see some more reviews on it. And i wanna hear the sound of this beast

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
looks like a volvo from the front, thb most of the recent focus's have been bit of a let down

·
Registered
740 Posts
Anyone else notice the similarities with some old MGR products. For example the colour and rear bumper insert being similiar to the MG ZRX and the side vents being inspired by the ZS? Looks like a beast of a car though and I would def get one if i had 25 grand to spend on a mental car.

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts