MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was last may, but i havnt been insured for a year till it gets 2 feb. My insurance wen i was 18 was like 2700 for a 105, soon as i had been driving 2 years it dropped wen i hit 19 and 3 months

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
I would wait until your at least 21 with a few ncb unless you wanted to get shafted by insurance mate I have a 105 with a claim (£3k paid out) and 3 points sp30 i am 22 0 ncb and my insurance is £750 a year

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i was thinking 21, coz then il have the car looking the way i want it, and the finance will be paid off. just hope nothing happens 2 the car in the mean time. if it does il just buy a 160, il probs be satisfied with that kind of power.... people think im mad coz i bought the zed in the first place, firstly coz of the company going broke then the hgf problems, but ive loved them since i first seen one! and my next car will defo be one. unless mine lasts for a good while

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
well i was thinking 21, coz then il have the car looking the way i want it, and the finance will be paid off. just hope nothing happens 2 the car in the mean time. if it does il just buy a 160, il probs be satisfied with that kind of power.... people think im mad coz i bought the zed in the first place, firstly coz of the company going broke then the hgf problems, but ive loved them since i first seen one! and my next car will defo be one. unless mine lasts for a good while
yeah i would deffo leave it until then and like you said if you decide otherwise you can get a 160 but at least your insurance would be a bit better, i wont be getting another ZR i think i will be going down the mk2 ZS 180 route :yes:

·
The Euro Z Project
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol yea well i have a mate with a 180 zr and another mate with a ZT V6 both are 19, i envy them lol the lad with the 180 also owns a twin turbo supra.... im begining to think he sells drugs or has won the lottery

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
lol yea well i have a mate with a 180 zr and another mate with a ZT V6 both are 19, i envy them lol the lad with the 180 also owns a twin turbo supra.... im begining to think he sells drugs or has won the lottery
well if he can afford to run them and afford to keep them fueled good on him but personally at 109p per litre i wouldn't bother wit ha 3.0 twin turbo tbh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.