MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know where I could buy a 160 badge from. As I bought my 160 with the "160" logo debadged and would quite like to put the badges back on if I could find some proper ones. Would mainly like the rear one, but if i could find the indicator ones as well that would be good.

Tried to find some but had no luck. any ideas?

thanks

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
trismotteram a user on here had some for sale, don't know if he sold them or not, may be worth sending him a pm

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Theres these

And the MK 1 box shaped 160 badge, comes up on ebay every now and again, i bought one from there a while back.

FOOOOOK ME!!
i bought 2 sets of them off ebay brand new before for £5 each plus combined postage!!!!!
and i bought a few sets of mk1 packs of Z R letters with 160 badges (genuine sets still in packets) for £5 each plus combined postage!!

im selling him a set of mk2 1 6 0 bnadges for the wings and a set of mk1 zr 160 badges for £5 plus postage or collected... id NEVER charge as much as that guy is on ebay for them badges! RIPOFF :sleep:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.