MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
right i was at the pub quiz tonight (which i won by the way) and i got stuck on one question so i sneakaly rang 118118.

the questios was who started the suffraget movement in 18 summin summin.

just got a txt back with the answer.

John stuart mill started the woman suffragett movement in 1865.......

now anyone who paid attention in history at school knows it was emily pankhurst who started the suffragettes lol

that is all

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
i didnt cheat i used all available sources inc my dad and wikipedia on my phone :clap2:
:rofl:

the last pub quiz I went to I sneakily phoned a mate to find out if he knew an answer to one of the questions...

then like a right tit, I remembered what it was, screamed the answer out loud in an excited fashion, and gave anyone else that didn't know an extra point :( :hang:

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
lmao you can also get jokes from them jus text 'Joke' to 118118 lol first 2 are free i think

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right i was at the pub quiz tonight (which i won by the way) and i got stuck on one question so i sneakaly rang 118118.

the questios was who started the suffraget movement in 18 summin summin.

just got a txt back with the answer.

John stuart mill started the woman suffragett movement in 1865.......

now anyone who paid attention in history at school knows it was emily pankhurst who started the suffragettes lol

that is all
:shifty:

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i like the way you put anyone who paid attention in history class, but as far as i know, they didnt teach about that at school, or at least when i was there and i did history.. :p

Google or Wikipedia is our friend

Tony you cheat
rob curriculums have changed since the early part of the century, when you was at school history was called current affairs wasnt it?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.