MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted before (delete if it has) but from mates and people at work it seems to ring true.

1. You are at a bar or club and you suddenly realize you recognize someone. You can't figure out how and then it dawns on you... You have never met this person before, but have spent a considerable amount of time looking at their facebook!

2. After meeting someone your conversation somehow leads to - "So, are you on Facebook??

3. You do not call people anymore, you post comments and send messages through facebook.

4. You determine how cool people are by how many facebook pics they have.

5. When you're out with friends and you take a good picture you exclaim loudly, "That's going on Facebook!"

6. Conversations with friends tend to lead to, "Did you read that comment that she wrote on my wall??

7. You check your facebook as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed, including the 10 times you check it during the day.

8. You know exactly how many pictures people have, so when you see the number change, you get excited!!

9. You start off intending to check if you have new comments but find 2 HOUR LATER that you are still on and have no idea what you even accomplished during that time except stalk.

10. You find yourself laughing (sadly) and agreeing as you read these, and you know you're going to repost this for everyone else to see

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
haha this used too be about myspace..

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
haha homework i used too hate it!, A big factor in why i never did bother, but Meh i have a job and i love it, so :trease: too homework

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.