2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well mine has to be: The calling Wherever you will go

this song was playing when i met tina and i never looked back since

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
um..... hard one, theres 2,

the Streets, dry your eyes mate, i had just split with my missus at the time of that song coming out, thats all i kept hearing and really pissed me off!!!

but the turn around song that changed my life and made me move on was/is a song by American HI-FI called Flavour of the Week, as i knew who my ex left me for and knew exactly what he wanted from her and that he'd move on the next week! the song seemed very clued up on what i was feeling!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Novaload said:
the Streets, dry your eyes mate, i had just split with my missus at the time of that song coming out, thats all i kept hearing and really pissed me off!!!
i think that song pisses everyone off, if not, it should do

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Orbital - Belfast Child

Watching 2000 people dance to it from the VIP lounge in Manhattan Heights nightclub in 1992.

Thats when I realised House music was more than just "noise"

Amazing

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
I know its gonna sound really cheesy but

Sunscreen by Baz Lurhmann. If you listen to the advice its actually quite meaningful. help me anyway.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
AC/DC - Highway to Hell, was very young an had started thinking bout wot its like to die, as you do, when i heard this for the first time an it just made me think, hey so what!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
slide away by oasis

and strangely war or Nerves by the all saints!

these songs saved my life and then strangley kicked me in to addiction days....my god i look abck and see a blur of parties!

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine woulda been - moby - everytime you touch me

sentimental (read: worthless) reasons :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Angels, Robbie Williams I met my Girlfriend(now wife) in 1997 when he released his first album.
Also Barcelona, Freddie Mercury and Monserat k........whatever her name was as it just makes me drive sooooo much better. and i know this is 1 song that changed your life but i also have another one. Songbird by eve cassidy, now this is a soft reason but hey, I just love my family at the moment having just lost my job days after my birthday and weeks before christmas makes me feel so much more depressed. but hey!!!!!!!!!

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
Blockbuster by The Sweet. Before I heard that I wasn't really into music that much, but I loved the song and became a big Sweet fan ever since. I've seen loads of great bands and have got some stonking albums, but that band are still way up there as me faves.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dont look back in anger Oasis,i can remember hearing it on the radio when i was eating my lunch at primary school and being blown away with the orchestra start etc....
Those were the days of easy living!...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts