:: MG ZR forum - View Single Post - What is part called and how to fix?
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 06:52   #1 (permalink)
*Newbie* Handle with care

Posts: 1
Location: Bath
Drives: mg zr105
Join Date: Jul 2016
iTrader: 0 (0%)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jonathonhampton is on a distinguished road
What is part called and how to fix?

At the sides of the seat there is a 20cm piece of plastic that slots into the seat frame but what is this part called?
Mine has come off the seat completely and i am sinking into the frame as the seat is no longer fixed to the frame.
how can i fix this?
jonathonhampton is offline   Reply With Quote