Go Back   theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum > General > Events and Motorsport
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Advertise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2017, 09:22   #1 (permalink)
*Newbie* Handle with care

Chris.co is on a distinguished road
2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites

Dear MG-Driver,
Our next MG event in the Dolomites / SouthTyrol is organized and as a MG Enthusiast I wish to extend an invitation to your Members and friends in your Area to join in.

2017 MG Summer Meeting in the Dolomites
https://mg-dolomites.jimdo.com/mg-meetings/

Where and when:
It will be based in Watles (near the Reschenpaß / SouthTyrol on the corner of the Austrian, Swiss and Italian border).

It will be held from 14th June 2017 to 19th June 2017. Deadline = 8th February 2017

The participation is limited to 60 teams and we will stay in two very nice hotels which are nearby.

There will be scenic, non racing, drives and stunning mountainside views to enjoy. Be sure that it is specially planned, because I understand that it is a long journey for you to reach us here in the Dolomites. I am sure you will enjoy some unforgettable drives in our mountains.

My contact details, as the organizer in the area, are below:
Email = mg.dolomites@gmail.com
Mobile = +39 338 314 67 79

This invitation is directed to MG-Drivers all over the world and for this reason hopefully there will be a mix of entrants from throughout Europe and a variety MGs, like on the past events. Drivers from Australia and New Zealand have announced their participation, so it will be a very nice event again.

So, if you would be kind enough to circulate this amongst your friends I would be very grateful.
Best Regards
Christian Bianco with Rosalind and Lucy
https://mg-dolomites.jimdo.com/about-1/

NOTA BENE:
==========
Only 60 teams will be accepted!
----------------------------------------------
Until today teams from Australia, Netherland, UK, Germany, Swiss and South Tyrol have joined in!
Chris.co is offline   Reply With Quote